Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Assignment 10

I chose this picture of lines because I love fields in general.  The photograph gives a dark mood because of the dark grass and the low dark clouds.  I love the lines pattern in the grass, as if it had just been mowed.
I chose this picture of the gate because I like photographs of old rustic gates. I like how the gate has 4 rows of lines, and the tree, the fence, and the grass are all part of the back ground behind the gate.  The more I look at it, it is like I am peeking through the gate to look to the other side.
I like this picture of the sky because the light pinks and the bright orange go great together, and it is a nice sunset.  The silouette of the power line is great because it is so dark in front of the sky, and this makes it stand out.
I enjoy looking at this picture because I feel as if I am driving or walking down a driveway leading to a barn or some farm land. The fence adds great detail to the driveway and it leads your eyes down, and then they curve to the right.
 
The picture of the bench is neat to look at because of the repetitive lines throughout the picture. The yellow subject adds to the lines because it is one single subject on many lines.  This makes the picture not so bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment